Tuesday, July 20, 2010

As it drops you will find joy

It flutters as the warm stream begins the races across brim. It holds its place. It wants to flow over but the rim is too high. Darkness then light. Just the push it needed.From the slide it falls. The free fall is fast and it gains a new shape in the process. It thinks it's free but it's not. In an instant it hits the softness. Back to the stream, until it meets the end. It is uplifted and tossed away, but the reason of It's creation and the mark it left is never forgotten.

I am beyond blessed by the people God has placed in my life. I'm standing here today because of the Love they poured into me. Tears fill my eyes for the ones I have lost. I hold the jewels they gave me close to my heart. They are precious and I'll never let them go.

I don't push down the times of remembrance. Let the tears come. There's healing in the tears. It's ok that my heart hurts. Let the tears come. There's healing in the tears.

I remember how much you love me. I remember how much you cared for me. I remember how you made me laugh. I remember how you built me up. I remember the lessons you taught me.

The impact you've had on me if life long. I'll never forget you.

Let the tears come. There's healing in the tears. It's not that they fall, but that You whip them away. Your touch brings the healing. It's in You I find Peace. Who has the Son has Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment